- Locate the Forward All or Fwd All button on your device. This button is usually found near the top of the phone.
- Press the button. You should hear a beep, then the prompt Enter the forwarding number should appear.
- For a local extension, type in the four-digit extension of the person you want to forward your calls to.
- For forward to voicemail, type in the extension 4000.
- For an external number (cell phone), type in 9, then 1, then you 10-digit phone number.
NOTE: You may receive a voice error The call cannot be completed as dialed. If you receive this error, please submit a ticket with us.
How do I forward my line to another number? Print
Modified on: Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 8:43 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.