Motlow State Employees have the ability to send faxes through email. This article describes how to send a fax message by drafting an email.
- Compose a new message from your Motlow State email account.
- In the To field, input the 10-digit phone number followed by @fax.com.
- For example, to send a fax to 931-555-1212, you will want to type in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Subject field, input the recipient's name. This will appear on the fax cover sheet.
- Use the Body of the email to add any comments relevant to the fax. Anything that appears in the Body field will be added to the Memo section of the fax cover sheet.
- Attach any documents you wish to fax.
When everything looks good, click on Send and your fax will be processed and sent to where it needs to go.